воскресенье, 3 августа 2014 г.

free Rage Comix 1.0 torrent download


Rage Comix

Comics



Download .apk

Rage Comix lets you vent out your rage like never before! With this simple easy-to-use app you will be doing more than just venting; you will be having fun too!


FEATURES


-Select from over 500 rage faces to add to your comic

-Take pictures from your camera or albums, and add them to your comic

-Scale, flip or rotate faces and images

-Draw on your comic using paintbrushes of different sizes and colours

-Add your own text of different colours to the comic

-Share your comic by uploading it to imgur or reddit

-Save your comic to your photo library


CONTACT


* Website http://ift.tt/MTYbTa


* Twitter http://ift.tt/MTYbTc


* Facebook http://ift.tt/MTYc9s


* E-mail support@nabzsoftware.com
























Download .apk





























DisgustingSherlock Holmes is a comedy? Is it so bad?Then I remember that it's Robert Downey Jr. In this signature hat, with his signature pipe, and with six pack abs and no shirt , kick some serious ass and I m ' reminded why I am still really looking forward to the front download Rage Comix 1.0 apk . I think it looks funny , and although it will be crazy and not as dark as I had hoped originally, it will be big. And unlike other online writers, I have no problem with the accent , because I. So much more to acting and visuals as his accent That is, the comedy was very off-putting, but I'm sure I'll warm there pretty quick.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий